måndag 2 augusti 2010

Wrong order of priority

My dad suggested that I should sand before I put on the small lists (the ones that will cover the small nails) and even though the manual said different I listened to him!! So I went outside in the beautiful summer weather, builded a temporary workbench and started with the sanding. It was very hard! And after a while I discovered that the surface is very sensitive, so when I turned the box around and sanded on the other side it became marks from the bench and splinter on the side that faced downward.

Therefor I went back into the working room in the basement and put on the lists, I'm waiting for it to dry right now. Otherwise we will just ruin the sanding if we do it later. This time the manual was right, and not my father!

I could start sanding the pillar/neck piece but I became so tired so I need a small rest.

Some pictures (if you wonder about the mid-pic; it's my dog Lucy who became very interested in what I was doing!)





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar